Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Colombian Visa applicants to apply for Colombian Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Colombian Embassy and Consulate | Colombia Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Colombia visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Colombian visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Tourist visa Multiple Entry (TP11)
|Business visa Multiple Entry
Colombia Visa Requirements
- Original of valid passport (valid at least for 3 months from departure date & min. 3 empty pages)
- Two filled out and signed Colombia visa application forms. BLOCK LETTERS ONLY.
- Two 3cm x 3cm color photo with white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Applicants with travel documents may be requested to attend personal interview at the consulate.
- Additional documents:- Proof of financial solvency - originals of the bank statements for the last 6 months.- Letter from the applicant to the consulate requesting a visa, indicating the purpose of travel and stating personal responsibility for tickets and stay in Colombia.- Copy of the return ticket and hotel reservation. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Colombia visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
- Emergency medical insurance is strongly recommended for all travellers and may be purchased by clicking on this link